Computer Trainer jobs
- Demonstrated strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint and the ability to work both independently and as part of a…
- Such equipment includes part task trainers, full body patient manikins, clinical equipment, audio-visual and computer equipment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy with experience in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company,…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Professional trainers, including completion of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training and.
- Reports to: Case Manager/Senior Case Manager.
- Highly developed computer and software application skills.
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction…
- To develop, facilitate and assess relevant industry training to assist the general public, long-term unemployed and.
- The Industry Trainer is responsible for:
- Our fully qualified trainers hold the appropriate training certificates and have a wealth of industry experience which they are happy to share with you as you…
- Trainers and your coordination activities.
- Progression. Feedback to trainer and Manager.
- Colleagues/trainers and the Management Team.
- Submitting an up to date trainer matrix on an annual basis or as requested.
- MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others.
- Teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public classes, or assist in the development of your peers by getting involved as an internal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.