Construction Project Engineer jobs
- Strong civil construction / structural experience.
- Experience in project planning and Contract/Project Management.
- A relevant Degree in Engineering.
- To be successful in this role, you will have 5+ years’ of project management and engineering experience, preferably working on Greenfields or Brownfields mining…
- Haslin Constructions is looking for experienced SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEERS to fill roles on a number of projects.
- Experience in: planning and estimating shutdown and or engineering project activities.
- If your skills and experience match the above and you are interested in…
- Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are…
- Site based, experienced in earthworks, structures, bridges, pavements, RMS, rail and water infrastructure.
- Carrying out assistant Project Management tasks for construction or engineering projects both on and off site.
$95,000 a year
- Participation in innovative, challenging projects.
- We are seeking an experienced Engineering professional to assist in the management of Council's Coastal Works…
- For the past 13 yrs we have been involved in most of the key civil infrastructure projects in Australia.
- Including civil construction works, major groundworks,…
- Experience in project controls in construction environment.
- Setup and maintain delay and disruption reporting on the project.
- What makes you right for UGL.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.