Constructive Engineer $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product.
- Let’s talk about this position:
- Able to quickly and effectively adapt to changing circumstances / business demands in a measured and constructive way.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to hold effective technical discussions with engineers.
- Specifically, we are looking for people with:
$85,000 - $165,000 a year
- Effectively takes and gives constructive feedback to work towards a better solution within the team.
- We currently have 2 opportunities available for data…
- You take initiative and you’re comfortable giving constructive feedback.
- You’ll be working alongside the engineers, PMs and designers who build these products.
- The team is a diverse group of highly skilled engineers.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and provide feedback (eg code reviews).
- Provide critical and constructive feedback and some design direction to designers.
- As a company with design so central to its DNA, our design teams play an…
- Embraces constructive feedback and has a passion for continuous improvement.
- The Platform engineer will also engage with the business and technical stakeholders…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- The RTE will foster constructive and pro-active communication across organizational boundaries to ensure PI goals and priorities, key decisions, and status is…
- Develop, motivate and mentor other manufacturing engineers.
- Represent Manufacturing on new design project cross-functional team, actively provide constructive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.