Consultant Neonatal jobs
- The Lactation Consultant provides best practice clinical care within the maternity, neonatal, paediatric and emergency settings at Sunshine Hospital.
- Monash Medical Centre is a perinatal referral centre and Monash Newborn provides an integrated neonatal service of almost 100 beds across 3 sites.
$366,616 - $599,808 a year
- The annual anaesthetic workload includes all surgical sub-specialties including neonatal, cardiac, thoracic and liver transplantation.
- The neonatal unit provides comprehensive medical intensive care and there is a full range of sub-speciality backup.
- Full time Position 1 x 1.0 EFT.
$107,953 - $112,778 a year
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
- SA Ambulance Service, Rescue Retrieval and Aviation Services (RRAS) MedSTAR, Eastwood.
$82,042 - $132,633 a year
- You will bring experience in neonatal and paediatric critical care medical disciplines to provide immediate care to patients in inter-facility transport and…
- This extends to obstetric cases when maternal transfer no longer seems possible and a neonatal retrieval appears inevitable.
- What you'll be doing.
$85,764 - $111,244 a year
- These positions in neonatal paediatrics are suitable for doctors (aspiring paediatricians, obstetricians, anaesthetists or emergency trainees) with previous…
$2,000 a day
- O&G Specialists needed in stunning QLD this February.
- Have you been looking for a change?
- Then this locum could be the one for you!
Northern Health Australia
- There are 5 general paediatric consultants, four dual trained consultant neonatologists and paediatricians.
- An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.