Consultant Sales Manager jobs in Queensland
- To work with a great team of property managers that are motivated to provide you with leads.
- A very exciting opportunity has become available to work with…
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- Previous automotive sales experience (particularly used vehicles).
- Proven understanding of used car sales and wholesale activities.
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- Be able to manage a sales pipeline, to ensure your enquiries are being followed up with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- CRM exposure; HubSpot is desirable.
- MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others.
- Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- This will be a very autonomous position and will suit an accomplished time manager and self-motivator.
- The Role: This is an excellent opportunity to work as a…
- Permanent customer service &sales role in a large Insurance company.
- As a Face to Face Consultant, you will strive to provide an exceptional standard of service…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- As a recruitment consultant at Hays, you’ll be in charge of managing your own portfolio of clients and candidates.
- Where do you see your career developing?
- Provide presales assistance to the Sales team in the form of product knowledge and expertise for answering sales inquiries and "Requests for Proposal".
$115,000 a year
- You will spend time speaking to design consultants, engineering team and engineering consultants, aiding them to find innovative ways to common problems that…
Sime Darby Motors
- Boost sales indirectly by providing customers with the right amount of product information to give them good insight on BMW products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.