Contact Centre Professional jobs
$63,765 a year
- The role involves managing inbound calls and occasional outbound contact supporting customers in a high volume, multi-channel environment.
- Delivering high quality contact centre services for multiple I-MED clinics.
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, your role will be based in a busy, yet…
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Supervisor, your role will be based in a busy, yet supportive inbound contact centre, answering calls from patients and…
IDP Education Ltd
- The position forms an important part of the Digital Experience Support Team strategy which provides IDP a complete customer engagement experience through its…
- Should you require more information on the role, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
- Our centre operates Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to engage in effective conversations with customers & to…
The Council of the City of Busselton
$59,669 a year
- Please contact Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727 with any further queries.
- Geographe Leisure Centre is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Leisure…
King Island TAS
$51,728 - $53,967 a year
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the…
Wollondilly Shire Council
$36.23 - $42.11 an hour
- We are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated professional to be a key member of our Customer Service Team.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – PERMANENT PART-TIME.
- To obtain further details please contact council's Customer Service Team, telephone (07) 3205 0555.
- This role with Council offers excellent working conditions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.