Contact Centre Professional jobs in Victoria
IDP Education Ltd
- The position forms an important part of the Digital Experience Support Team strategy which provides IDP a complete customer engagement experience through its…
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Supervisor, you will be based in a busy, yet supportive inbound contact centre, answering calls from patients and healthcare…
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Supervisor, your role will be based in a busy, yet supportive inbound contact centre, answering calls from patients and…
- Should you require more information on the role, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Customer Service professional with Serco, you will be servicing customer inbound calls on behalf of an Australian Government department via our Dandenong…
- Salvos Stores is currently seeking a number of experienced casual customer service representatives for our call centre located in Noble Park.
$29.95 an hour
- If this role interests you, please apply to the link below or alternatively please contact Niki Seeley on 9335 9999 for a confidential discussion.
- Multiple positions available for contact centre experts in KEW.
- Inbound call centre experience is highly desirable.
- July 8th start date, temp ongoing.
- Demonstrated understanding of multi/omni channel contact centre environments.
- In conjunction with Area Supervisors ensuring appropriate resourcing, rostering…
$55,487 a year
- For further information please contact email@example.com.
- If you will not have access to your departmental email during the process of this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.