Content Editor jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
$106,000 - $120,000 a year
- The role of Content Editor reports to the Head of Media & Content and has one direct report.
- UNSW is seeking an experienced Content Editor with a Business focus…
- Have a strong eye for design and can create new content.
- We produce a large amount of content to support our business to business (B2B) sales, marketing, and…
- We are seeking creative and proven digital content editor to join our dynamic Marketing & Communications team in Australia.
- Agency or B2B background desirable.
- As we’re grow our content for other regions.
- I have a great eye for design and can create content.
- We produce a huge amount of content to support our B2B…
- Adapt video content to ensure it works in a number of different formats:
- Film and edit social video content for brands and native advertising campaigns.
- Curated by editors, Apple Books covers every genre from classics to the latest bestsellers, as well as the best audiobooks.
- Imagine what you could do here.
- Confident to write and edit content to rolling deadlines – we work fast and love to be first.
- It would suit an experienced digital editor with a keen interest…
- Our Strategy, Content and Business Development team champions innovation through the discovery and production of tomorrow’s products today.
Indesign Media Asia Pacific
- Write, develop and commission online content for distribution each week.
- Proof-reading and editing of content across all platforms – acute attention to detail.
- You have experience creating sports-related content, or have strong knowledge in this area.
- Quill is looking for talented English Australian writers to join a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.