Content Strategy Manager $110,000 jobs
You refined by:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$120,000 a year
- 7 years' experience developing and executing content strategies.
- Develop a content map unique to brand, identify territories in which the brand should have a…
- Whether you need support with strategy, creative development and production, content integration and content marketing know-how.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Knowledge of DFAT, the Australian aid program, and relevant Australian Government policies and strategies will be an advantage.
- 5+ years working in strategy consulting, product marketing or growth.
- Develop and implement data-driven life-cycle marketing strategies to drive product growth…
- Thorough understanding of web development & search engine optimisation (SEO) principles and practices at a code and content level.
- In consultation with internal stakeholders, formulate and implement coherent National L&OD capability development strategy, aligned with overall business…
- Measurement and monitoring overall product success including benchmarking, content and product performance against key metrics in line with the product strategy…
- Provide good quality reporting which allows managers to understand, challenge and reduce cost.
- This role contributes to the formulation of the Gas & Renewables…
- Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing…
- Prior team lead or manager experience.
- Anticipates project risks and suggest risk mitigation to project manager.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.