Content Strategy Manager $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly, and engage audiences and advertisers.
- Living at the intersection of Australia’s best content,…
- As a content producer for WiseTech Global your responsibilities would include writing and editing content and copy including:
- + Work collaboratively with the Performance team and agencies, to lead and execute owned and paid content marketing strategies and tactics to support growth.
- Experience developing, implementing and executing global content strategies within local environments.
- Execute the global web content strategy in country,…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The key components to success as a Content Coordinator are writing, editing and digital content management, as well as coordinating projects, providing content…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$120,000 a year
- 7 years' experience developing and executing content strategies.
- Develop a content map unique to brand, identify territories in which the brand should have a…
- Whether you need support with strategy, creative development and production, content integration and content marketing know-how.
- Develop digital marketing plans and strategies to drive client acquisition.
- You’ll have a range of brand assets at your disposal, along with a designer and…
- Experience establishing content strategies and delivering high-quality impactful content in line with that strategy.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of web development & search engine optimisation (SEO) principles and practices at a code and content level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.