Content Strategy Manager jobs
- Manage projects assessing key areas of our content and commercial strategy.
- Provide insights from key content metrics & benchmarks to assess our content…
- Work alongside an exceptional wider team of brand specialists, digital specialists and creative services to bring your strategy and idea to life.
- Manage social media content and reporting.
- Learn how to create multi-channel digital marketing strategies.
- Social Media and Content specialists work alongside…
- Conduct needs analysis with clients and stakeholders and prepare strategy proposals.
- Collaborate with the Premium Services team to maximise the distribution and…
- Outline your experience in implementing a content strategy to support engagement and external relationships with key external stakeholders.
- In doing so, the role will leverage a significant body of recently completed user experience research accompanied by new content and SEO strategies to…
- Design; content and work logic to enable consistency and quality in the restaurant onboarding process.
- Minimum of 3+ years working with customer strategy,…
- Manage and mentor an Associate Content Producer to execute on the content strategy priorities with best content creation practices.
- What actions do you take when you develop and deliver marketing strategies for priority projects including those with external partnerships.(300 words maximum).
- Experience of creating and delivering a digital content strategy.
- Set the priorities for your team of content managers, designers and developers, who are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.