Contract Administrator $60,000 jobs in Caboolture QLD
You refined by:
$85,000 - $110,000 a year
- Opportunity to advance into a Senior Contracts Administrator / Project Management.
- 3+ years local experience in Contracts Administration - preferably within the…
- We are looking to engage an experienced Contract Administrator / Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial team within our utilities business unit, to be part of…
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager, we are looking for a self-motivator who is experienced in Bid Administration.
- Support the business as needed.
- Provide administrative or secretarial support to a department and/or Manager.
- Typical duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Contract Administrator job, Commercial Construction, Sunshine Coast, $70k - $100k base, Tertiary or trade quaL.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Due to growth, they are seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator to support an experienced Senior Project Manager.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Proven background as a Contract Administrator delivering on retail and / or Shopfitting.
- Due to growth, they are seeking a highly motivated Contracts…
- Sodexo is a contract services company and employment is conditional to Sodexo’s ability to maintain the client contract and its service levels.
Pure Source Recruitment
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- 2-5 years as a Contracts Administrator.
- We are looking for a Contract Administrator from Building and Construction who has seen and understands the full end to…
Blue Visions Management
- 2018.09.0143 Brisbane, Australia Contracts Administrator – Building & Construction.
- 2018.09.0139 North Sydney, Australia Contracts Administrator – Building &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.