Contract Administrator jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
- An exciting opportunity exists for a tenacious and dedicated team player to join the Engine Room as a document administrator.
The Cancer Council New South Wales
- Provide administration support PLUS phone and web based support for all of our Cancer Council NSW fundraising events!
- This role will see you:
- Join a collaborative team, and help us provide an exceptional customer experience every time.
- As an experienced Administrator, you will work within our Deceased…
- Primary Role: Plan and undertake administration of contracts, Rail projects and support services within the Company.
- Checking compliance and preparing reporting on commercial performance of the contract.
- Interpreting specifications and drawings so as to understand the scope of…
Invacare New Zealand
- Prepare quotes and contracts for potential clients as well as sales tenders.
- Review contract pricing and ensure the agreed pricing is up to date on customers'…
North Sydney NSW
- Gartner Rose has been a leader in the building construction, project management and cost planning.
- Business for over 20 years.
- In the following key areas:
- Support Facility Managers in the issuing and management of essential service, maintenance contracts.
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- A snapshot of the role;
$75,000 - $140,000 a year
- Administering construction contracts, and measuring and approving progress payments.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of various forms of contracts including…
$85,000 - $130,000 a year
- Experienced Contract Administrator Required | CBD Location | Commercial Projects.
- Our client prides themselves on offering a great office and team environment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.