Contract Administrator jobs in Bowen Hills QLD
- Oversee and manage the performance of suppliers and associated contracts to ensure the terms and conditions of those contracts are being adhered to.
- In this permanent role you provide administration support to the site, with the day to day administration duties.
- Proficient with Microsoft office packages.
- This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career within a company committed to developing its staff.
- You’ll work across high-end retail fit-outs, refurbs,…
- Managing reception staff in conjunction with Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) and assisting in maintaining contracts and leases such as office leases, car park…
- Process and manage customer contracts including renewals, cancellations or amendments.
- This role is based in the Augustine Heights office with our Energy/HVAC…
- Michael Page Property and Construction have been engaged by a tier 2 national builder based in Brisbane who are looking for a project manager to join their…
Blue Visions Management
- We welcome your interest to join our highly skilled and professional team.
- Please click on one of the opportunities to upload your CV.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- You will be responsible for the contract administration and execution of building contracts for a Tier 3 builder.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Monitor and control progress claims and variations and ensure contract provisions and reqirements are met.
- Permanent position and competitive salary package.
- Interpreting client project / contract requests and preparing offers to match client requirements.
- Rexel Australia is a market leader serving commercial,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.