Contract Administrator jobs in Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- As a part time Logistics Administrator, you will be responsible for the timely administration of invoicing and cost checking in addition to coordinating…
- This position requires a driven and experienced Contract Administrator who can manage tight timelines and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment and…
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with…
- Preparation and execution of contracts.
- Thanks to continued growth in our high-end developments, Costas is seeking a talented all-rounder to join our close-knit…
Aultun Property Group
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator.
- Administer head contract agreements according to contract conditions.
- Works well in a team.
Australian Venue Co.
- Australian Venue Co is a world class hospitality company with a portfolio of over 150 venues across Australia and New Zealand.
Tonkin + Taylor
- We are seeking an Office Administrator to provide reception and administrative support to our busy team at our Chadwick Geotechnics office in Dandenong South.
- We are currently seeking a proactive Contract Administrator to join our project delivery team in a full-time capacity.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Preparing and delivering estimates and budgets, auditing projects and overseeing overall expenses.
- Negotiating and confirming prices and rates with sub…
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Allmore Constructions are currently looking for a Junior Contract Administrator / Estimator to join our team.
- Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.