Contract Administrator jobs in Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
- So, do you have what it takes:
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- I am looking to speak with motivated and team orientated Contract Administrators who are looking to make a move that will offer you not only development and…
- Provide administrative or secretarial support to a department and/or Manager.
- Typical duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
Acacia Ridge QLD
- We are now seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator with preferably a background in the Automotive/Mechanical industries for a 12-month contract initially.
- This will be a 4 month contract, with a possibility to go permanent.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Office / Operations Administrator with strong…
- Contract creation for all external job offers.
- This position is being offered as a 12 month fixed-term contract and is based at the Thiess Head Office in…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and solid experience in a Contracts Administrator role.
- Managing and administering contractual aspects of major…
- Initially a 12 month contract, with a view to permanancy.
- The P&P Administrator will provide support both locally and nationally to the P&P team.
- Well-known SEQ construction subcontractor looking for Contract Administrator.
- Hays has now partnered with a leading Brisbane subcontractor to source a Contract…
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Due to growth, they are seeking a highly motivated Contracts Administrator to support an experienced Senior Project Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.