Contract Documentation jobs in Western Australia
$70,503 - $78,522 a year
- You will also negotiate research contracts with a variety of organisations including government, profit/not for profit, as well and international organisations,…
The Starlight Children's Foundation
South Perth WA
- This role is 12-month maternity cover fixed term contract, part-time 3 days a week (flexible hours also available).
- Are you looking to make a difference?
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information.
- Ability to understand, interpret and comply with contracts and…
- Documentation, certificates and training evidence in accordance with CASA regulations.
- Cobham Aviation Services (CAvS) is Australia's largest provider of…
- Instructing our solicitors to prepare loan contracts & mortgage documentation.
- Verifying construction / land contracts and ordering property valuation reports.
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Ability to review the status of document filing, retrieval, archiving and disposal of documentation in the document management system.
- Source to contract or purchasing experience.
- 3 x 12 month Fixed Term Contracts - Perth CBD.
- Executing sourcing projects (via Ariba) to consolidate suppliers and…
- Preparation of RFT tender documentation;
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and administration with a sound understanding of general forms of contract…
- Ensure all personnel are correctly mobilised to site and all documentation is completed accurately.
- Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within…
- Contract administration, including invoicing and tracking of expenditure.
- Draft, edit or format project reports, presentations, agendas, minutes or similar…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.