Control Power Engineer jobs
- A junior level engineer working within a related industry or a strong graduate level engineer will be considered.
- Above all, challenge yourself every day.
- Professional licensed engineer (PE) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be able to design packages and be a self-contained engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of control systems and shutdown PLC hardware and software design, especially Honeywell systems.
- Provide technical support to designers.
- Carrying out commissioning, servicing and fault diagnosis of power products and equipment in accordance with service contract.
- A current driver’s license.
- Experienced in the use of software developer tools including version control, issue management, automated build/test/deploy.
- Global company, make an impact.
- An exciting customer and product focused position has become available in our engineering department for an innovative and experienced engineer to join our…
- Ability to manage projects of medium complexity and act as the Lead control systems engineer, supervising teams of professional staff including developing…
- Our Services business includes innovative maintenance systems, fleet modernisation, parts and repairs that can adapt to all phases of an asset's lifecycle by…
- Experience in project controls in construction environment.
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power,…
- Develop engineering system design review process and quality control documentations.
- Develop and manage innovative strategies to successfully understand project…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.