Control Power Engineer jobs
- ElectraNet helps power South Australia and the economy.
- Undertaking Power system capability and system security analysis including transfer capability, voltage…
- Professional licensed engineer (PE) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be able to design packages and be a self-contained engineer.
- Are you interested in joining Metro Trains Melbourne’s (MTM’s) Project team who are involved in multibillion dollar city-shaping infrastructure projects?
- We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including…
- Tertiary qualification in electrical/power engineering; and.
- Specifying or interfacing with control systems in an HV substations environment;
- Planning, organizing and control the technical engineering aspects of for marine area of works.
- Inspections, (CCC) scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and…
- + Proven understanding of sub-transmission and distribution system protection and control Australian Standards.
- Detailed design of circuits for substation protection, control, communication, instrumentation and alarm schemes at voltages up to and including 500kV.
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills with process control hardware and software,.
- Application of industrial internet / Industry 4.0 to leverage…
- Advanced knowledge in power systems protection principles and applications.
- CitiPower and Powercor Australia are electricity distributors and supply power to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.