Control Room jobs in Western Australia
- The successful Control Room Operators will have.
- Demonstrated experience in Underground or Open Cut Control Room Operations (desirable).
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a control room environment.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Control Room Officer available for an immediate start.
- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet…
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Maintaining project files and document control.
- Organising client meetings, ordering catering, preparing meeting rooms, taking notes if required.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$73,731 a year
- Assist with the management of budgets in accordance with FCO policy to ensure accurate budget expenditure, value for money, compliance and proper financial…
- Have a proven track record of safety, compliance, risk and or quality control leadership.
- These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid…
- Attractive rates of pay, ranging from $29.50 - $33.32 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Fixed Term Contract through to 31/07/2020.
- Effective management of onsite document control.
- The site has a fully equipped modern camp with facilities including a gym, pool, sports courts, recreation…
- Prior control room operational experience.
- Global mining organisation with an exceptional safety culture.
- Perth based role - Operations Centre.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.