Control System Engineer jobs in South Australia
- Maintaining system requirements and mitigating controls safety status, verification and traceability.
- Reporting system safety issues to stakeholders.
- Kimberly-Clark are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
- Well-versed in LEAN Six Sigma; and.
- Develop, maintain and document mine planning and scheduling systems.
- Work with medium term engineer to distribute 3 monthly targets for mining contractors.
Southern Cross Workforce
Elizabeth North SA
- Experience in using MRP systems.
- Create work orders from MRP system.
- Ability to articulate requirements and control Subcontact items.
NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA
- Asist with integration of systems with the larger distribution of the electrical system.
- Implementing the modeling and simulation for the relevant system…
- Understanding design and operation of substation control systems through to SCADA systems;
- Carry out system studies and power system analysis using appropriate…
- Review subcontractor and supplier quality systems.
- Verify quality control records compiled by the Engineers.
- McConnell Dowell is now accepting applications for…
Tetracon Pty Ltd
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- A solid working knowledge of control system architectures, PLC system design and programming techniques.
- Experience in implementation, design and commissioning…
$67,100 - $92,150 a year
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
- We are seeking a Research Cloud Engineer to join our dedicated and highly competent team providing computer system…
- Design of electrical services systems, including (but not limited to): communications, LV Distribution, lighting and security / access control systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.