Conveyancing jobs in Ryde NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- We specialise in property conveyancing, leasing, business law, wills, estates and litigation.
- Caputo Lawyers is a boutique firm.
- This is an unpaid position.
- In our graduate program, graduates are given carriage of real transactions (under close and careful supervision) so that they are exposed to a wide range of…
- Experience using PEXA conveyancing software.
- We specialise in Property and Commerical law, Conveyancing, Franchise law, Business acquisitions/sales, Litigation…
Maxwell & Co (Sydney)
- We are seeking energetic conveyancing clerk to join our offices in Sydney CBD.
- Maxwell & Co (Sydney) is a boutique law firm, located in Sydney CBD.
David Kam & Co Solicitors
- Successful Practical Legal Training candidates will be assisting our conveyancing team on conveyancing of both residential off-the-plan and non-off-the-plan…
- Working closely with our conveyancing team and property partners and lawyers, you will be required to manage a high volume of conveyancing work.
- Provides clients with high quality operational support.
- Ensures that good client relations are maintained and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently.
$89,779 - $101,169 a year
- Experience in property sales and purchases, arranging valuations and conveyancing.
- + super + potential to earn additional market rate allowance.
- Trendy Boutique Law firm in the inner west, with an enviable reputation.
- This successful integrated law firm is known for their commercial minded approach and…
- Are you a Legal Assistant looking for an exciting organisation to expand your skills?
- People2people currently have a number of Legal Assistant opportunities at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.