Corporate Action Reconciliation jobs
- Undertake routine financial administrative tasks including payment of invoices utilising SAP, Corporate Card management, procurement activities and…
- Establish control records for each corporate action and monitor events by way of a diary system.
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Being part of a large organisation allows our employees to take advantage of corporate discounts for travel, health cover and much more.
- Perform and record reconciliation of fuel movements (Daily).
- Perform and record reconciliation of shift takings (Daily).
- Oversee and control all funds.
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$58,880 - $64,992 a year
- Assist with regular reconciliations of bank account transactions to the general ledger.
- Use initiative and problem-solving techniques to ensure corporate…
- We are currently seeking an Administrator to join our corporate office based in Pyrmont, NSW.
- We push boundaries and innovate, gain trust through our actions…
- Minimum 3 years corporate banking and investment banking experience.
- The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from…
KOUSTAS & CO
- Experience in business and corporate finance;
- RESPONSIBILITY – We accept responsibility for our actions and do what we say we will do.
- We are a firm of around 700 people including over 86 partners delivering outstanding legal services to corporate, public sector and private clients, both…
- Corporate action and income processing.
- Trade settlement and reconciliation of cash/asset positions.
- You will be joining the Custody Investment Operations team,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.