Corporate Compliance Opportunity jobs
- Annual corporate compliance obligations of companies.
- Reorganisation and restructuring of corporate groups.
- Maintaining and updating of corporate registers of…
$99,100 - $118,000 a year
- Experience in regulatory and product label compliance.
- Keep the Buying team informed of changing compliance requirements/standards.
- What we are looking for:
- Identify and take accountability for delivering continuous improvement opportunities across the team and stakeholders.
- Advertising End Date: 28/01/2020.
- You are a collaborator by nature and thrive when given the opportunity to combine your exceptional communication skills with your proven technical accounting…
- Review mandatory disclosure documentation to ensure compliance with prevailing legislative and regulatory obligations.
- What's in it for you?
$89,579 - $95,244 a year
- Management of the City’s corporate compliance, systems and controls to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- 24 Month Contract, Part-time (0.6 FTE).
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Establish control records for each corporate action and monitor events by way of a diary system.
- Supporting compliance with the corporate governance and reporting obligations of the Group.
- Maintaining of the Group's corporate registers and minute books.
- Assist the Principal/Executive Principal/Business Manager in identifying workforce needs including maintaining accurate records, tracking staff data, monitoring…
- Define and lead overall corporate document control strategy.
- Assist all business divisions through the corporate integration process.
- That is where you come in!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.