Corporate Credit Analyst $105,400 jobs in New South Wales
- 5+ years of related IT experience, ideally in the financial and/or credit payment industry.
- The incumbent is expected to assist in the analysis and design, as…
- You’ll bring with you, demonstrated experience in credit risk management (preferably corporate analysis), accounting or cash flow lending, with strong capacity…
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and providing credit and exposure information to analyst, as…
Anton Murray Consulting
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- The candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience from a research analyst or Big 4 Valuations / Transactions advisory and have strong knowledge of the finance…
- 3 + years of experience in a credit risk analytics/model development environment, passionate about unsecured SME / personal lending.
- Come and Join Our Team.
New South Wales
$250,000 - $350,000 a year
- Must have previously held credit approval authority on a wholesale level (100m+).
- Provide inputs on the current credit proposition and review process to the…
- As a Senior Java Developer for the credit risk monitoring system you will be part of a scrum team that will be delivering a new monitoring platform that will be…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.