Corporate Mining jobs
$80,000 - $89,999 a year
- Salary: $80,000 to $89,999.
- Swick Mining Services (ASX:SWK) is one of Australia's largest mineral drilling contractors, providing high quality, high value,…
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
- In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Working with a major mining organization you will enjoy working in a great professional and corporate environment and exposure to leading systems and processes.
- OZ Minerals is an Australian-based Modern Mining Company with a focus on copper.
- We are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX100).
- Experience in operations planning in large scale mining operations.
- Strong communication skills will allow you to drive positive interactions with key…
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures.
- The Investment Banking Associate is responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the…
- Demonstrated success influencing technical and corporate stakeholders.
- Drill & blast experience in open pit mining desirable.
- What will your role be?
Anton Murray Consulting
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
- At a crucial stage in your career, you will be a successful senior level Analyst seeking to join a truly global corporate advisory firm highly regarded for its…
Dambimangari Aboriginal Corporation
$80,000 a year
- The corporation is predominantly self-funded through royalties received from the mining of iron ore on Koolan Island.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.