Corrections Officer jobs
- To be informed of upcoming prison officer recruitment campaigns at your preferred locations, please click APPLY and submit the Expression of Interest form.
- MTC-Broadspectrum is a joint venture of two global organisations, built on our collective strengths, capability and experience in corrections and the Australian…
- Intelligence products disseminated by the CIG assist in decision making around the management of offenders in custody and under community corrections…
$52,939 a year
- Prior training, experience and qualifications in corrections are not required.
- Applications must be submitted by Saturday 14 March, 2020 11:55 PM.
$53,815 - $58,003 a year
- This is made possible by the contribution of our staff who are employed in a wide variety of fields, from correctional officers, correctional industry officers,…
- The Koori Court Officer is a specialist role, responsible for a number of administrative, promotional and liaison tasks with the Koori Court, working within the…
- The role of Staff Training Coordinator (STC) is to ensure correctional officers maintain their vocational qualification in accordance with relevant training…
- We're currently seeking a motivated and reliable Reception/Administration officer with excellent Customer Service skills to join our small, energetic, fast…
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- An opportunity exists within the ACT Sentence Administration Board (SAB) Secretariat for an Administrative Officer for up to 12 months.
$33.09 an hour
- The Aboriginal Employment Team aims to attract, recruit and retain Aboriginal staff in a number of roles, including prison officers, community corrections…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.