Council Community Development Officer jobs
- Degree-level qualification in community development, economic development, cultural development, health promotion or related discipline.
Cloncurry Shire Council
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Within a community development framework;
- Communities to support and enable the flourishing of community networks, resilience, community.
$37.68 - $41.59 an hour
- The Community Development Officer is responsible for community engagement including developing effective relationships and networks with relevant community…
$76,093 - $87,409 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and addressing the training needs of Indigenous community ranger groups in the CLC region.
Cook Shire Council
- Indigenous community members and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The role also provides cross-Council support and guidance to build and improve…
NPY Women's Council
Alice Springs NT
- This is a unique chance to work for an organisation that takes a grassroots approach to community development.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
$85,519 a year
- You will also require strong knowledge of the sector, audience development and cultural development principles.
City of Parramatta
$81,827 a year
- This position requires the successful candidate to have experience in the assessment of development applications and the ability to operate effectively in a…
Kuringai Municipal Council
New South Wales
$93,091 - $107,985 a year
- Providing professional advice to developers and the community.
- Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our…
$69,375 - $74,789 a year
- To be successful you will have tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or a related field, demonstrated community development experience and the ability to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.