Counsel Assisting $130,600 jobs
You refined by:
- Assisting senior counsel to interpret legal and regulatory change in Australia and New Zealand and perform impact assessments including required changes to BNP…
- Managing external legal counsel and vendor engagements;
- Knowledge of working within the IT sector and in particular assisting sales executives on commercial and…
- Bring to the attention of Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel issues that require escalation.
- This role is to support the Senior Legal Counsel and General…
- Responsible for providing legal advice, counsel and proactive legal guidance to all business units in the Goodyear ANZ business cluster and projects assigned by…
- Engaging and managing outside counsel, as necessary;
- Director, Assistant General Counsel –Capital Markets and Corporate Advisory.
- Back to job search results.
- General counsel and risk is a multi-disciplinary legal and analytical team.
- Assisting with the resolution of conflict problems and making decisions on legal and…
- Acts as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and commercial & contract management, assisting in ensuring that all legal and…
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Our client is a reputable & well established law firm located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, with a professional & down-to-earth office culture, low staff…
- Supporting the General Counsel with compliance and risk.
- Managing minor disputes internally and any significant litigation with outside counsel.
- Exciting new Legal Counsel position at a leading, global company within the Building and Construction industry, based in Sydney!
Be the first to see new Counsel Assisting $130,600 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.