Counsel Assisting jobs
- Monitoring of relevant developments in competition law and assisting with the identification and execution of improvements to the Competition Compliance…
- Assist Senior Counsel with management of claims, disputes and litigation.
- Assisting with the administration and preparation of Compliance related meetings and…
- Assisting with event sponsorships, trade promotions and marketing collateral.
- Assisting with M&A activity both in Australia and international markets.
- Identifying and assisting with continuous improvement initiatives;
- The ideal candidate will be an adept Legal Counsel with 4-6 years PQE.
- A day in the life.
- Head of Legal Projects, Office of General Counsel.
- Assisting with ongoing strategic projects by providing legal advice and considering relevant legal issues;
- Assisting team members when needed;
- Legal Counsel – Privacy, Data and Technology.
- Newly created permanent opportunity within Group Legal, Corporate and…
- Assisting senior counsel to interpret legal and regulatory change in Australia and New Zealand and perform impact assessments including required changes to BNP…
- Managing external legal counsel and vendor engagements;
- Knowledge of working within the IT sector and in particular assisting sales executives on commercial and…
- Bring to the attention of Senior Legal Counsel and General Counsel issues that require escalation.
- This role is to support the Senior Legal Counsel and General…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Assisting with conducting training on relevant issues to business units as required;
- The purpose of the role of Senior Legal Counsel is to provide commercially…
Be the first to see new Counsel Assisting jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.