Counselling $60,900 jobs
You refined by:
- Social work, welfare studies, psychology or counselling).
- Experience in counselling for depression and anxiety.
- We're passionate about nurturing careers.
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Counselling services and educational facilities.
- Free external counselling service offered to all employees.
- Location Safe Places is established in Queensland …
$79,679 a year
- Demonstrated experience using basic counselling techniques, including ability to assess client needs as well as a commitment to the provision of best practice…
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Providing individual and group counselling services to students.
- Have demonstrated capacity to engage students, parents and teachers in the counselling process.
$76,673 a year
- The program strives to build community capacity by establishing men's groups, providing domestic, family and sexual violence education, and offering referrals…
Relationships Australia NSW
Macquarie Park NSW
- An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Practice Specialist - Counselling to join our Practice, Quality and Innovation Division as based in…
Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Providing student services including career & academic counselling;
- Efficient systems and procedures Response times for counselling services and solving issues.
- Work at any of our locations - Footscray, Dandenong or Bendigo.
- Fixed term full time contract for 12 months.
- Applications close 27 October 2019.
$92,017 - $106,446 a year
- This role will provide counselling and bereavement support to palliative care patients with complex psychosocial needs and their families as part of the inter…
Northern Territory PHN
$75,660 a year
- Part of a team that provides high quality counselling services.
- Knowledge of current theory and practice relating to relationship counselling including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.