Counselling Service $80,000 jobs in Karrinyup WA
You refined by:
- Proven experience in counselling/case management services.
- This highly regarded federal government service is responsible for the delivery of mental health…
- Provision of high quality clinical services, counselling and complex case management including, one to one counselling, family, couples and group counselling,…
Twice Blessed Wellbeing Psychologists PTY LTD
- § Ongoing referrals from GP’s and other service providers.
- Our clients are adults, couples, adolescents and children presenting for counselling and…
- Performance appraisals, performance counselling & disciplinary procedures.
- Centred around building strong relationships with staff and key stakeholders to…
- We provide a convenient discounted dry-cleaning service.
- Access 14 weeks of paid parental leave after only 12 months of service.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Helping patients negotiate the health system by facilitating access to other services and avenues of support.
- Would you consider relocating to South Australia?*…
The Wellness Place
- Demonstrated experience and competence in providing assessments, psychotherapy, and counselling services to children, adults, couples and families.
$60 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for a locum Social Worker to join a rural Aboriginal Medical Service in NSW on a short term basis between 8-12 weeks.
- Eligibility to provide Medicare psychology services.
- Are you wanting more than just face to face counselling?
- Are you needing Supervision for your endorsement?
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in clinical service provision.
- The counsellor/case coordinator position entails provision of high quality clinical services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.