Counselling Services jobs
$73,563 a year
- Youth Services Pathway Counsellor (Nhill).
- Minimum of Diploma in Youth Work, Social / Community Welfare, Counselling, Business or Education.
$87,212 a year
- This includes providing face-to-face counselling with clients, telephone and/or Skype counselling , visiting remote locations to see clients, assessing…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Counselling services and educational facilities.
- Free external counselling service offered to all employees.
- Location Safe Places is established in Queensland …
$92,672 a year
- The Family Relationship Services Program (FaRS) provides counselling, relationship education services and group programs to individuals, couples, families and…
$79,679 a year
- Demonstrated experience using basic counselling techniques, including ability to assess client needs as well as a commitment to the provision of best practice…
- You will have a student service mentality, confidence working within a collaborative environment and strong communication skills.
$61,420 - $72,425 a year
- Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (VCGS) is a not-for-profit subsidiary of the Murdoch Children's Research Institute www.mcri.edu.au and provides a wholly…
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Providing individual and group counselling services to students.
- Have demonstrated capacity to engage students, parents and teachers in the counselling process.
$38,310 a year
- Award Community Health Centre (Stand Alone Services) Social and Community Service.
- Provision of appropriate AOD, assessment, case management and counselling…
Relationships Australia NSW
Macquarie Park NSW
- RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities.
- Leading and developing Therapeutic Services, in particular…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.