Courier Mail jobs in Western Australia
- Sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers both incoming and outgoing, local, interstate and international.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Managing all mail and couriers.
- South of the river location.
- Our client is a thriving Australia wide firm located in Canning vale.
- Office management responsibilities such as vendor liaison, mail collection and management of cleaning staff and requirements at local IBX;
- You will also be responsible for the all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, take on scanning, photocopying, and other general admin duties as required.
- Distribute incoming mail, send outgoing mail and organise couriers;
- Mining organisation based in West Perth.
- My client are a successful mining business based in…
The Andersen Partnership
- Arrange couriers and do daily mail management.
- To be the first point of contact at the front reception.
- Managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing phone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.