You refined by:
NT Government - Department of The Attorney-General...
$237,573 a year
- The Deputy Commissioner provides strategic leadership, direction and management of the Darwin Correctional Facilities, Alice Springs Correctional Centre, remote…
$135,195 - $140,752 a year
- Admission as a practitioner of the High Court or the Supreme Court of an Australian State or Territory and with five years’ experience post qualification in law…
- You will be acting for clients across a broad range of industry sectors that will see you involved in Supreme and Federal Court litigation, commercial…
- Located in Bella Vista, we have great Support Office facilities including free parking, on-site gym, sports courts, cafeteria, a Metro store and exciting…
Gilbert + Tobin
- Established in 1988, Gilbert + Tobin is a leading Australian law firm, employing more than 700 people across our three offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Commence and conduct civil litigation in the Supreme Court or Federal Court;
- Identify legal issues and provide advice during an investigation - this may include…
- GEMCO's facilities include an indoor gym, beachside workout area, swimming pool, golf course, tennis and squash courts, sports oval and scenic walking track.
- Representation at relevant Courts and Tribunals (for example unfair dismissal, general protections conciliations etc.).
- Responsibilities of the role include:
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in matters in both the Supreme and Federal Court, as well as commercial arbitration and mediation across a number…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
$150,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to advise on issues relating to enterprise agreements, policies and procedures, and assist with the conduct of…
Be the first to see new Courts $120,200 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.