Crane jobs in Northern Territory
Sort by: relevance -
- CablePrice NZ Ltd is the exclusive authorised dealer in New Zealand for Hitachi Construction Machinery, Bell Equipment, HSC Cranes and John Deere Construction…
- Non slewing crane ticket (CN).
- Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Telehandler Operator to operate in Concrete precast yard located in the Kilmore .
- A HR licence and fork lift licence is essential along with a Crane Licence being desirable.
- Global Mining Company looking to recruit a Service Person on a…
- Qualifications to perform high risk work such as confined space entry or cranes and rigging.
- Experienced Plant Technician Required for FIFO work from Darwin for…
- The primary focus of your job will be servicing, diagnostics and repairs on heavy road transport, cranes and machines.
- What you'll need to succeed.
AVT Resources Pty Ltd
$38 - $42 an hour
- Competent and experienced to operate associated equipment in different parts of the plant such as Loader, Forklift, Bobcat, Overhead and non-slewing cranes.
- As an employer, Total Hoists and Cranes will provide the right candidate with:
- Currently, we are looking for Crane Service Technicians who have a solid…
- Overhead Crane Operation be it Pendant or Cab or Remotely Operated.
- Working knowledge of Forklift, Tele Handler, Scissor Lift, Cherry Picker, Tractor (Tractor…
- Diverse mechanical and electrical skills acquired with trainings to disassemble and reassemble complex rotating equipment – Bolting, Hydraulic Bolting, Flange…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Although not essential, Working at Height training will be highly regarded, as will any other high-risk work licenses including confined space, EWP, forklift,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.