Creative Administration $130,000 jobs
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Solid administration skills (PC based).
- Manage relationships working with key stakeholders, marketing staff and Client's creative agencies and studios.
$131,601 a year
- Manage administration of curriculum development for the faculty including the program and course approval process and relevant publications.
St Leonards NSW
- Results oriented combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- 2+ years of experience with a data visualization tool, involving data blending, dashboard development and server administration.
- Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney.
- Job Posting: Mar 9, 2020, 8:36:14 PM.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and self…
Bespoke Career Management
$220,000 - $250,000 a year
- Lead and mentor the wider administration and operations teams.
- Be welcomed into an innovative practice, technology-forward practice, and propel your career in a…
- We are looking for a range of certificates and experience in administration, project management and/or service delivery.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Working at Telstra brings endless opportunities to develop and grow your career with us in a creative and a success-based culture.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred.
- Analyze intricate problem scenarios and develop creative solutions to resolve these issues in real time, as well as port back selected solutions into general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.