Creative Administration $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
World Bank Group
- Work closely with the Campaigns and Content team in writing creative and engaging feature and human-interest stories, blogs, profiles, and other materials for…
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Solid administration skills (PC based).
- Manage relationships working with key stakeholders, marketing staff and Client's creative agencies and studios.
- Experience in the management and administration of virtualised environments with VMware ESXi 5.x.
- Experience in the management and administration of Linux RHEL…
St Leonards NSW
- Results oriented combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
$131,601 a year
- Manage administration of curriculum development for the faculty including the program and course approval process and relevant publications.
- We are curious, creative and collaborative.
- A career opportunity like no other!
- Build a career in a secure facility within a global services organisation.
- We are looking for a talented junior to mid level DevOps Engineer to join a team of creative individuals on a permanent basis.
- Here’s what’s needed:
- Good understanding of the marketing discipline including customer journey mapping, creative development process, events, website management and social media.
$76,475 - $106,005 a year
- With the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team and prioritise workloads, you will be creative, innovative and flexible when approaching…
- Identify creative solutions while collaborating with the team and leading the implementation.
- Must have experience in all or most of MicroStrategy deployment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.