Credit Control Officer jobs in Western Australia
- Permanent | Standalone Credit Control Officer | Eastern Suburbs.
- This multi-faceted organisation in the eastern suburbs are seeking a Credit Control/Accounts…
$18,550 a year
- Minimum five years’ experience in accounts receivable and credit control, preferably with a non-corporate customer base.
- In return, Rocky Bay offers:
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (AGA) is the world's third largest gold producer with 14 operations in nine countries.
- The ideal candidate will possess:
Perth Central Business District WA
- The successful candidate is required to have at least 3+ years' experience in a similar AR/ credit control role.
- Full-function AR and Credit control.
- The successful candidate is required to have at least 3+ years' experience in a similar credit control role.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated and…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Receipting, allocations, credit notes, daily banking.
- Enjoy mature processes and controls, and be appropriately on-boarded to succeed in your role.
$30 an hour
- The successful candidate will need to have strong collections and credit control experience, excellent communication and the ability to build relationships.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Credit control/Accounts Receivable and collection for Nursing home residents.
- Do you want to get paid your worth in the Aged Care industry?
$30 - $36 an hour
- Processing invoices and credit card transactions.
- Highly successful, innovative business with strong corporate values.
- Parking is available on-site!
The Andersen Partnership
- Knowledge of collection, credit control procedures & dispute management.
- You will have 3 years experience within credit control and possess exceptional customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.