Credit Officer jobs in Doncaster VIC
- Proven credit control skills and experience, ideally within the professional services or construction industries, working with large and complex clients.
- We are presenting a terrific opportunity for a collections staff member to join our Accounts Receivable team.
- Proactively review accounts for adherence to terms…
- Maintain acceptance and release of securities in accordance with credit standard requirements.
- Experience in interpreting consumer and commercial credit report…
- Processing Debtor write-offs & credit notes.
- Answering telephone queries and providing credit related customer service.
- Ad-hoc support to the finance team.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in…
- Managing the credit card process.
- Reporting to the Banking Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of in-store banking and the…
- We look after over 2.6 million customers across Australia and New Zealand with our products, LatitudePay, sales finance, credit cards, personal loans or motor…
- Accurate and timely receipting of cheques, credit cards and related payments as required.
- I-MED Network is currently seeking a Junior Accounts Administration…
- At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to Australian Consumers.
- It's a Question of Taste.
Certus Recruitment Group
$55,000 - $75,000 a year
- Manage credit accounts and negotiate new terms and payment arrangements.
- 55-75k + Excellent Benefits.
- As a leading financial company focused on both consumer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.