Credit jobs in South Australia
- Handle cash and/or credit card transactions.
- Work Type: Fixed Term Contract – Part Time.
- Jetstar are looking for expressions of interest from customer service…
- Ensure credit card expenses are reviewed and checked as per the expense guidelines.
- This is a great opportunity to join a world leader in climate control…
- Flexible part time opportunity to utilise your excellent customer service skills to contribute to a leading member centric credit union.
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Communicating with students for credit transfer information.
- We are looking for an administration trainee to join our team!
- This industry-leading financial institution has several opportunities available for passionate, driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking…
- An Analyst is responsible for providing financial analysis and credit submissions for moderately complex accounts and client engagement.
- Understanding of best practice credit processes, including credit scoring models.
- Effective management of customer credit files, application processes and…
- Earn study credit for your final year – If internship units are offered by your university, you may be eligible to earn study credit towards your final year.
- Phenomenal commercial acumen and the goal to further develop your credit skills.
- Utilise your credit and financial modelling skills to offer financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.