Critical Care Nursing jobs in Victoria
- The ICU unit supplies a central vascular access and critical care echocardiography service to Barwon Health.
- The ICU is actively involved in clinical research,…
- Experience in an acute critical care environment.
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting comprehensive…
- It is the people and community that we care for.
- We are motivated to provide excellent care to our community knowing that our loved ones are part of that…
- Consults with nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team when care requires expertise.
- Identifies situations outside the scope of nursing…
$30.00 - $57.23 an hour
- Experience working in an acute critical care environment.
- Passionate and committed to providing patient-centred care, you keep up to date with new advancements…
- Suitable applicants must be registered as a Division one nurse with APHRA along with post-graduate qualifications in critical care nursing.
- Post graduate qualification in critical care nursing (ICU).
- Passionate about delivering outstanding patient centred care.
- Shape your future with us.
- Recent experience in a critical care area.
- Essential: Recent experience in a critical care area.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the provision of…
- Passionate about delivering outstanding patient-centred care.
- A commitment to continuing professional development to advance nursing practice.
$61,360 - $82,837 a year
- Deliver exceptional patient care within critical care environment.
- Have post graduate qualifications in emergency/critical care nursing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.