Customer Liaison Officer jobs
- Strong client service delivery-focus with good time management skills and sound written and oral communication and liaison skills including with other support…
$37,405 - $39,774 a year
- You should also have previous experience working in a busy reception environment and demonstrated ability to provide a high standard of customer and…
$1,212 - $1,241 a week
- Exceptional customer service, verbal communication and negotiation skills and ability to have difficult conversations with patients and their families.
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- To demonstrate corporate commitment by consistently participating in activities that foster and promote NSW Health Pathology customer service excellence to both…
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to positively influence and engage stakeholders.
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to offer a professional service to…
- Passion for delivering fantastic customer service.
- 2+ years' experience in an equivalent customer services role, with customer service and frontline in-app chat…
- At G4S, our people are our business; we work in partnership with our customers to deliver safer communities and overall strive to make a difference.
- The role of the Customer Communications Officer is critical in delivering customer communication to Metlink rail customers and Transdev staff.
$35 an hour
- Committed to excellence in everything they do, the organisation is focused on delivering exceptional service to customers, honouring its communities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.