Customer Liaison Officer jobs in Zetland NSW
Cover-More Insurance Services
North Sydney NSW
- Resolve customer complains within relevant framework.
- Manage customer enquiries related to existing claims.
- Passion for travel and solving customer problems.
- SAP procure to pay experience (desired), calculation skills, customer service skills.
- Assess needs, troubleshoot, and provide regular updates to customers on…
- Support police to deliver quality customer service that is responsive to the needs and experiences of CALD communities.
- Attach an up-to-date Resume/CV; and.
- Strong customer service and team attitude.
- Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation…
- Developing creative solutions to customer problems.
- Identifying and escalating emerging product or customer escalations.
- Imagine what you could do here.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$29 an hour
- You will be responsible for processing customer orders via SAP, entering customer information into the system, answering a high volume of phone calls, ensuring…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Maintaining a professional role and responsibility for patient care, in close liaison with supervising consultants.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
- At Sydney Water, we’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our customers and communities.
- Regularly required to assess site specifics with job…
$30 - $35 an hour
- Policies, enabling high levels of customer service.
- A professional, consistent and reliable approach to customer service.
- Experience with TALEO is a must.
- At Transport for NSW, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.