Customer Relationship Manager jobs in South Australia
- A team player and a decisive thinker, you’ll work collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Put your insights into action.
O'Shea's Carpet Cleaning
- Managing relationships with large customers,.
- Manage relationships with large, commercial & corporate customers.
- Demonstrated excellence with customer service.
- Generate additional secured sales through variations and relationships.
- Focuses on customers, consultative approach and solution focused.
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- The Category Manager will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the procurement cycle and develop excellent working relationships with suppliers and…
Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
North Adelaide SA
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including team members, customers, potential clients and.
- Commitment to providing quality customer service and…
Transaction Network Services
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and maintain effective relationships.
- Manage relationships with vendors and third-party suppliers.
- Your role is to act as key relationship manager and contact point for the customer providing support for recovery from injury, with focus on treatment and…
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded.
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships…
- Drive consistency of complaint customer experience.
- Drive a customer centric culture within the business.
- Create strong relationships with various stakeholders…
- Proven ability to build relationships in the sector to broaden the scope of recruitment.
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.