Customer Service $70,000 jobs in Scarborough QLD
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing a high quality ‘walk-up' style service desk that provides a range of administrative & Helpdesk…
- Good knowledge of Telco Service Qualification tools and Telco Service Ordering tools;
- Validate Third-Party Service qualification data;
$68,073 - $73,413 a year
- Working in Council means delivering excellent customer service to the people of Brisbane.
- Coordinating the administrative workflow from the manager’s office and…
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- Be self-motivated and customer focused.
- A Rehabilitation Officer can provide support, facilitate claims for compensation, and provide personalised case…
- To be successful, you will be entering your final year of study in 2020, have strong communication skills, an outstanding approach to customer service and love…
- Assist customers will credit card payments.
- Take full ownership of and responsibility for a portfolio of customers, managing the full collection cycle including…
$74,175 a year
- To obtain further details please contact council's Customer Service Team, telephone (07) 3205 0555.
- Strathpine Package:$74,175 pa9 day fortnight up to 12%…
$67,608 - $75,506 a year
- We're looking for a Desktop Support Officer (Tier 1), locally known as an Information Services Support Officer, to provide technical, troubleshooting and client…
- In addition, you will have superior customer service skills and be able to build strong working relationships with a diverse client base.
- With a strong focus on people productivity and service excellence, this role will build, coach and develop a customer oriented team whilst continually…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.