Customer Service $90,000 jobs in Woodlands SA
You refined by:
- The Team Leader, Operational Policy and Customer Feedback is responsible for providing effective supervision and day to day management to a team of customer…
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- We’re dedicated at providing exceptional customer service making every client feel trusted, valued, along…
- Spotless is the facility manager, managing services within the hospital building.
- Royal Adelaide Hospital - IT Project Manager - Two year fixed term role.
- Responds to customer questions regarding mainframe services.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of change records, problem records, service records and…
- Do you want to be part of designing upgrades to world-class airborne and ground-based Air Battle Management Systems in service with the RAAF?
- Works directly with varying business units, sales support, customer service and auditing agencies.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing…
- You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
- Key skills required for the job are:
- Liaise and negotiate with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the…
- Provide pre/post-sales consulting services to Telstra Purple customers.
- The role focuses in increasing Telstra Purple’s market share by providing professional…
- The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.