Customer Service Admin jobs in Baldivis WA
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Confidence to turn an unhappy customer into someone that would recommend our service.
- Managing all inbound customer enquiries.
- Above average per annum salary.
$27 - $29 an hour
- Confirm customer orders and deliveries.
- This role requires previous experienced in a customer service/admin role within Equipment/Industrial or Transportation.
- Client relationship and customer service experience.
- Manage facilities management service, which encompasses ad hoc maintenance, fire, mechanical, electrical…
- Various admin support for payroll and HR e.g. typing letters, enter leave forms, data entry etc.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce, in partnership with TRONOX is…
- Some of the responsibilities will include, providing exceptional customer service in person, via the phone and via email as required.
$50,000 a year
- Previous experience within high volume sales and/or customer service environments is beneficial.
- This position requires you to maximise sales opportunities and…
- Confident and strong customer service skills.
- Liaising with internal and external customers.
- Answering customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Previous Experience in Admin / reception in an All-Rounder capacity.
- North of the River Locations.
- We work with multiple organisations currently seeking…
- Point of Contact for all clients assigned to your team providing exceptional customer service, product and service support and general administration…
$75,000 - $83,000 a year
- Excellent customer service and data entry.
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills.
- Develop and monitor rates admin processes to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.