Customer Service Manager $90,900 jobs in Labrador QLD
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- KONE Australia are looking for a Field Service Manager to join our Northern Region working out of the Gold Coast.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and controlling the Front Office Operation, including concierge and bell, logistics, instant service & butler services.
- What we need from you.
$97,571 - $103,284 a year
- You provide exceptional customer service to clients through continual communication, reporting and meetings.
- Award - Classification Queensland Local Government…
$97,455 - $102,180 a year
- Delivers high quality service to internal and external customers and understands and reacts responsively to customer expectations;
- Days per fortnight 10 DFN.
- Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service.
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals.
- Exceptional communication skills – the ability to collaborate, influence, negotiate and foster teamwork, teamed with a strong customer service focus;
$90,573 - $94,328 a year
- Deliver high quality service to internal and external customers, understanding and reacting responsively to customer expectations;
- In the position of Account Manager you will work closely with all areas of the business to ensure a high level of service and full comprehension of our suite of…
$106,713 - $120,258 a year
- As the coordinator, please describe how you would use your communication and interpersonal skills to ensure customer service is addressed and maintained at all…
- With operations in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, they are committed to delivering superior customer service to support their products both…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.