Customer Service Manager jobs in Mindarie WA
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor.
- By developing strong relationships across teams and with customers, you create an environment that enhances loyalty to Apple products and services.
- Our culture is built on collaboration and innovation, we are passionate about what we do and we are committed to our mission to be the leading customer-centric…
- Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service.
- Qualifications in sales, customer service or hospitality would be an advantage.
- A track record of success in sales including strong negotiation and outstanding…
- A passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
- If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture…
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- My client is looking for an enthusiastic customer service manager to lead a small telesales team within a reputable WA FMCG in Bibra Lake.
- As a dusk Store Manager, your role is to manage all aspects of the the store with a strong focus on Customer service excellence, inspiring the Team to achieve…
- We have Education and Care services across Australia with a strong future growth.
- You naturally build relationships with families and the local community and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.