Customer Service Officer $50,000 jobs in Bayswater VIC
You refined by:
- We provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance and public transport…
- This role requires excellent customer service and administrative skills and the successful applicant will be a confident and friendly team member, who will be…
- To thrive in this role, you will have proven experience in customer service within a sales-orientated business in an office-warehouse environment and possess…
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- You are responsible for providing effective & efficient service to branch customers in a dynamic, diverse…
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in.
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
- You will have strong customer service experience gained in a retail/ Hospitality environment, along with a high level of customer service and care.
- Experience with face to face customer service.
- The CSO will be responsible for client reception and waiting areas, registration, taking payments, arranging…
- Excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships with our internal and external…
$25 - $28 an hour
- Our client, a renowned big 4 bank, is seeking multiple customer service officers to provide first level support to customer enquiries.
$63,955 - $68,409 a year
- Providing exceptional customer service and attending graduations to support seamless delivery (this will involve some additional hours from time-to-time).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.